Re: SiS 7013 modem driver

Dear Sir,

Please quickly read the beginning of http://linmodems.technion.ac.il and
then with great attention the section about scanModem .
(If you are absolutely new to Linux, read at least item #6 ; if you
already have a beginner's level experience of using Linux, go directly
to http://linmodems.technion.ac.il#scanModem ).
Follow the instructions to obtain the file ModemData.txt and send it to
discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx , NOT PERSONALLY TO ME.

discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx BEFORE sending mail to that address.

Good luck - Jacques

Blessing Shumba wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam

How are you. i saw your contacts on one of the web pages and i think
that maybe you can be of help. I am looking for a driver SiS 7013
modem driver for my nec lavie laptop but i am finding it difficult to
get it. I am asking that if you have maybe you can help me

Best regards

Blessing Shumba Seismologist Goetz Observatory P.O.Box AC65 Ascot Bulawayo Zimbabwe

263 9 230508/9