Re: EkkehardBlanz, USA kernel 2.6.24-16-generic

2.6.24-17-generic linux headers have not been made available yet,
so I can't assemble the corresponding slamr.
Should be available in a few days.
Meanwhile please
$ dmesg >> dmesg.txt
and send us the dmesg.txt, to help analyze the bootup problem

MarvS
scanModem maintainer