Re: EkkehardBlanz, USA kernel 2.6.24-16-generic

Ekkehard,

Mr. Hassan Noori has created a package.  You may get
it from

http://www.box.net/shared/kty64kvksk

The file is named slamr-2.6.24-16-generic.tar.gz

Try it and report back sucess/failure.

Regards,

Antonio

--- "W. Ekkehard Blanz" <ekkehard.blanz@xxxxxxxxx>

>  02:09.0        2000:2800       122d:2800
Modem:

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/linmodems/archive-sixth/msg02637.html

> To enable dialout without Root permission do:
>         $ su - root  (not for Ubuntu)

=== message truncated ===