Dependency issues when installing modem drivers

Hi folks,

Can someone tell me where i can download a package called:

Libc6-deb

I'm running in to some dependency issues when trying to install my HSF
modem drivers. First, it said  I needed an Alsa driver package, which I
downloaded, but I can't install the Alsa drivers without the Libc6 ones.
And, when googling to try and find this package, I'm a little confused
by the different versions available.

thanks.

~Ann