Re: mohammad, Syria kernel 2.6.24-16-generic

Mohammad,

from http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/smartlink/
download ungrab-winmodem-20080126.tar.gz
and  slmodem-2.9.11-20080417.tar.gz

Unpack, compile and install both.  Browse the included documentation.
If you want to wait a day, I can assembly an installer for you, but I
have to upgrade to Ubuntu Hardy first.

If you run
$ ./scanModem fake 10b9:5459
you will get an output of some additional useful documentation.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer