Re: HDA and HSF

If for "these" you mean hsfmc97via & C., then I agree with you and I regard this overriding as the problem caused to my audio system. Now, I would need to ask some hints on how to get rid of the problem... to have the correct modules working.

Marvin Stodolsky wrote:
RE:>  Note: kernel module snd-via82xx-modem overridden by hsfmc97via
 Note: kernel module snd-intel8x0m overridden by hsfmc97ich hsfmc97sis
 Note: kernel module snd-atiixp-modem overridden by hsfmc97ati
---------
These are not cogent to your System, rather only to AC'97 family
modems, not including your HDA based modems.

MarvS