Raymond Mulley, Canada, kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

Carlos and Antonio:

Thanks for your suggestions.

I apologise for the delay in responding but I was
having system problems that had to be resolved.

I have tried the ubuntu forums, have downloaded the
suggested driver but to no avail.  I will continue my
efforts.

Philippe Vouters does not seem to be available at the
linmodems.technion.ac.il address.

Gracias

Raymond

http://www.flickr.com/gift/