Re: Confirmation needed before paying

rick wrote:
My license is free and i believed the error is supposed to be saying
that my modem does not support faxing right?. OK, my question is like
this, if i pay for my license to get full faxing capabilities, can you
give me your assurance that i can definitely fax. I am selling
commercial vehicle and i need to fax out catalog and not just text only
and may i know what is the resolution like too. Thank you

efax-0.9a: 15:14:11 Error: can't determine fax modem class support
efax-0.9a: 15:14:11 failed page /home/rick/Desktop/output.ps.001
efax-0.9a: 15:14:11 finished - invalid modem response

Please understand that fax is a niche market that the commodity modem chip manufacturers have little interest in. If you ask your questions on a fax related site like hylafax.org you will quickly learn that no one uses software modems if they require reliable fax.

If fax is important to you then invest in a decent fax board and HylaFAX or HylaFAX+

Regards

Andrew Rinaldi
Mainpine Developer Support
USA +1 866 363 6680 | UK +44 1225 807 807
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com