Re: trouble posting

Phil,

RE: > im having trouble posting onto this forum
   The List Server only transmits message in plain text, to bar
viruses that can be hidden in HTML

For
   Class 0780: 11c1:044c Communication controller: Agere Systems LT WinModem
      Primary PCI_id  11c1:044c
 Support type needed or chipset:	Agere.DSP
---------
the ltmodem package is obsolete.  Instead use the latest
martian - At http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/kernel-2.6/martian/

For your System under (PCLinuxOS) for i586, Kernel 2.6.18.8.tex5 on an i686 /
you must additionally install to support the compiling packages
providiing additional kernel-headers in package
libc6-dev or equivalent (and for Debian/Ubuntu its linux-libc-dev
dependent package)

MarvS