did you receive my initial draft?

Did you receive the initial draft of the tutorial you requested?

I sent it a week ago, and I sent it just to your attention Marvin so
as not to clutter the mailing list.

I wonder perhaps though if it got shuttled to your junk folder?

Let me know because I can send it again.

Thanks,
Anita.

I sent this to both you and to the mailing list to ensure its receipt.