Re[2]: Artur, Uzbekistan, kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

Jacques,
Actually I don't know. I'm not strong in these things, but I think it
should be if it has 2 cores. How can I check it?
The other thing is that I can't install some Windows programs (I have Vista) that are
for 64 bit working machines. They say they are not for that type of
architecture,

artur

--
С уважением,