Re: feisty ATI Azalia problems

Levente

RE: > CPU=x86_64,
> Welcome to openSUSE 10.2 (X86-64) - Kernel
> Linux version 2.6.20.6-death

The slmodemd is a precompiled 32 bit component, thus you must install
32 bit versions of libasound2 and libasound2-dev packages to support
the slmodemd.  It has the smarter components of COMM functionality.
The sna-hda-intel audio+modem driver just provides the contact with
the modem hardware for it.

Download the current scanModem and rerun. It will output URLs on such
mixed 32 and 64 bit usages.

MarvS