"MY GOOD WILL TO YOU"

"MY GOOD WILL"

Good day and God bless you,

Greetings to you in the Name of God Almighty. I am former Mrs. Memunat Mohamed Galal, now Mrs. Linda  Galal a widow to Late Dr. Mohamed Galal. I am an old woman; suffering from cancer. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live long, because  the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage.

My late husband died in an air crash on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline 990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this fact from the website which was aired by the BBC WORLD NEWS:(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm) and my only daughter died in the London bomb attack.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not live for so long  and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the well being of less privileged people and handicapped  in our society.

This mission, which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently relocate to united Kingdom where I live presently. I selected you for this Purpose and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $8,300,000.(Eight Million Three Hundred thousand United State Dollars through you for this purpose, while I will leave the sum of $700.000.00 (Seven hundred thousand United State Dollars) for your personal use considering the fact that this mission will definitely consume part of your private time.

This fund is deposited in a financial/security institution. Therefore, an immediate application for the release of the funds to you through the legal guardian of my attorney will be required upon your indication of interest.
Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual birth lately  that wealth acquisition without God, one's life is vanity upon vanity.

Please do not reply if you are ready and willing to take up this mission.

God Bless You
Mrs. Linda Galal