Re: Lance Taurere, New Zealand, 2.6.22-14-generic ---> SCANMODEM BUG

Marv,
Within scanModem, the element "packages" is missing in the path
http://phep2.technion.ac.il/linmodems/packages/ltmodem/kernel-2.6/martian/
Also, PLEASE replace all occurrences of this real computer address by the alias:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/....

The worst of all, by the way, is a numeric address in the link to scanModem, the ONLY (hidden) reference to linmodems.technion.ac.il at http://www.linmodems.org !

Jacques

Antonio Olivares wrote:
Jacques,

Sorry to come in after you have given correct advice here.  I have an
ltmodem supported by martian driver.  I wanted to test it in slax live
cd, I clicked on the link and I got a 404 error.  File not Found ...

I have rechecked and I have found the page should be

http://phep2.technion.ac.il/linmodems/packages/ltmodem/kernel-2.6/martian/

I have used martian successfully both on Fedora and on slax.  Here's a
mini howto for martian driver on slax

http://www.geocities.com/olivares14031/martian-on-slax.html

Regards,

Antonio