Re: [OT] Request for CAPTCHA

 Tommaso

The question of obscuring sender addresses has previously been raised.
List Maintainer Russell Nelson replied that this approach is
practically useless.  Email addresses are most commonly obtained form
stolen address books, very easily accessed under Microsoft.

Gmail provides VeryGood SPAM protection.  If you would  like to have
Gmail account, I can send you an invitation

MarvS