Re: [OT] Request for CAPTCHA

Jacques Goldberg ha scritto:
> Can you say what it is that you want?
> What is "the ml archive"?
> Is "ml" a new way of writing "mail"?

ml = Mailing List

Sorry if I misexplained myself (my english is not *very* good), i meant
this archive:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg03305.html

It doesn't seem to me an unreasonable request, spamming bots are
constantly crawling this kind of archives to gather email adresses.

However there is no need to continue this conversation here if this is
an inappropriate topic. I'd like just to know who can i ask to add this
protection against spammers.