Re: Josh Crawford, Australia, Slackware 12.0, kernel 2.6.21.5-smp

On 31/01/2008, Jacques Goldberg <Jacques.Goldberg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok
> Next:
> before launching wvdialconf, can you
> lsmod | grep lt
> to verify that ltserial and ltmodem  are present in memory?
> Please answer whatever the answer, for the list, because this will reach
> the limit of my very little "experience" with your modem and that driver.

I think you mean "lsmod | grep agr" since we're talking about the
agrsm driver. The agrserial and agrmodem modules are being loaded.
--
Joshua Crawford ... http://geocities.com/mortarn

http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=G84381
Emailcash - Free rewards for shopping online