FC8, slmodemd, wvdial can't find modem.

Hi group,
I have just installed slmodemd on my new FC8 system on my Fujitsu LifeBook laptop and
I can't get it to work right. I have run scanModem and put the output at:
 http://64.124.13.3/SLmodem/
Also, the output from wvdial, a script Modem run to setup slmodemd and my /etc/modules.conf. I have read everything and I am lost about what is wrong. I did get minicom to work almost. It found the modem but could not dial out, "NO CARRIER", but that was a day ago.

Any help?