Re: Ivan, Serbia kernel 2.6.15-23-386

I'm having some hard time installing the driver... It's probably
stupid, but I'm an absolute beginner, so please don't laugh :-)
Here's what I did - step by step:
1) downloaded the file "agrsm-alpha.tar.bz2"
2) copied it to "Home folder"
3) started the terminal
4) gave the command "tar jxf agrsm-alpha.tar.bz2"
5) "cd agrsm" and then "ls", all the files are there!
6) "sudo make module", and it's asking me for the password, which I
successfully entered
7) HERE'S THE PROBLEM: the following line showed up: "sudo: make:
command not found". I also tried "sudo make install", and got the same
message.

P.S.
I also tried to enter the command "sudo make module | tee mywork.txt"
as you advised, but I got the following message:
"sudo: make: command not found
tee: mywork.txt: Permission denied"

The same message shows up for "sudo make install | tee -a mywork.txt".

I know I'm doing something wrong, just don't know what...