Re: Imlek, Indonesia - kernel 2.6.22-14-generic

scanModem has not been able to recognize your modem.
If you have a dual boot with Windows, use Windows to identify the modem, as explained in ModemData.txt
Are you sure that there is an internal modem in your notebook?
Have you been able to use the modem for example under Windows?
Possible problems due to the 64 bits may appear later: not all Linux modem drivers support 64 bits operation on a machine like yours.

Jacques

Imlek wrote:
Hi,

I'm from Indonesia.

I just got my Ubuntu 7.10 64bit installed on my notebook. And trying to
install my internal modem into it.

I'm attaching the ModemData.txt resulting from the scanModem run.

Any help on the next step to take will greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Imlek.