Re: Sound and Callback problems.

Artur

Its good news that your
11c1:0620       Communication controller: Agere Systems
is working, presumably with the suse-10-2a.tar.gz  software under
Kernel 2.6.17-5mdv
Be careful and do retain your current kernel+modules when you do a
kernel upgrade,
and least until you confirm modem function under the new kernel+modules

Search at Google for "Callback linux" and lots of guidance will be output.
With respect to sound, that is a frequent failure with winmodems.

Maybe Hugo has some experience there with.

MarvS