Re: ModemData.txt

I tried an even different alternative. I found in a box a very old
internal modem. I mounted it, and... the PC is showing it (see
attached).
But nothing to do: it is NOT anyway working, and wvdialconf does not
find it anyway! :-(

I am very unhappy with this so difficult software... what shall I do?

Thank you,
Matteo