Re: Agere Systems HDA Modem v6081

Gadi,

I'm not that familiar with Live CDs, except Knoppix is basically the
"unstable" Debian release on CD.
I'm traveling with a MAC laptop right now, enroute to delivery to a
brother in Denmark.
So I have few Linux resources with me.  Whether the baud 48 fix was in
the slmodemd or the snd-hda-intel,
I can't remember for sure. Maybe some of the other List members will.
But the simplest 1st test is to try the current slmodemd, with your
onboard snd-hda-intel,
to assess if the baud 48 problem disappears.

marvS