Re: mandriva 2.6.22.9-desktop-1mdv

ok i made sure all the setting were the same in mandriva as gusty.
when i query the modem in mandriva all i get one B5 and in gusty when
i do the same i get all kinds of things, B5 something about the
driver...more than just a b5. Another thing i cant figure out is why
mandriva does come with wvdial. Im not what errors you want me to send
you, i only error i get from kppp in "No carrier". please let me know
what errors to send you and what commands i need to run.... thanks for
your time and i will post the linux andt chip thing on monday (or
before if i get modem working) when i have time. to run it in
mandriva...sorry for the delay. :)