Re: Walter Jungwirth, Germany - modem acer extensa 5220

Thank you Jacques,

that seems really promising...
How can I change into the 32-bit-mode? My search through tutorials had
no results, sorry.
Another phenomen appears after installing the HSF-driver: I have no more
sound even after running alsaconf.

Walter
- no expert at all :-(