Re: Intel 537EP - Announcement for Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) users.

Daniele,

Freezing is sometimes due to resource conflicts.
These can be minimized by shutting down all functions not essential to
COMM through ppp.   I'll separately send you a tool "unloading" which
will unload all non-essential modules (but may crash your System).
Additionally drivers can be added to the  /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist  file.
Then upon reboot, those drivers will not be loaded.

MarvS