From: Jacques Goldberg [mailto:Jacques.Goldberg@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: slmodemd NO CARRIER error

Robikhun,

As you certainly noticed, the Init lines all start with AT.
Actually you could prefix each command on the line with AT as for
example:
Init2 = ATQ0 ATV1 ATE1 ATS0=0 AT&C1 AT&D2 AT+FCLASS=0
which is clearly a waste of time.
For an introduction to Hayes AT commands, please read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayes_command_set
Do not miss the remark about Windows
Next, specifically for the +MS command, read
http://www.xtra.co.nz/help/0,,4155-2131674,00.html
Finally, do not miss Marv's instruction to always have the
+MS command as LAST definition in the LAST string (since you are one of
the few to rightly ask why: because other commands may reset the speed
limits).