Re: help - chile

Mr Jaques Goldberg and Mr Marvin Stodolsky,

I used the scanModem tool from
http://132.68.73.235/linmodems/index.html#scanmodem
then as I was informed I used de pctel-0.9.7-9-rht-7 archive from
http://132.68.73.235/linmodems/pctel-linux/
and following each step, but I got this error message (attached file)

I don't know what else to do

Thanks.
==============================
On 9/29/07, Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Arturo
>
>     At http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/pctel-linux
>  Get the pctel-0.9.7-9-rht-7.tar.gz
>  Unpack under Linux with:
>     tar zxf pctel*.tar.gz
>  and read instuctions therein.
>   Read Pctel.txt and Modem/YourSystem.txt for follow through guidance.
>

> On 9/29/07, Arturo Ignacio Partarrieu Ramos <suscripciones78@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I am trying to install my HSP modem in OpenSuse Linux 10, is my first
> > time working on the kernel.
> >
> > Can you help me, because i get some errors in the instalation.
> >
> > Thanks.

checking for asm/mach-default...** error
include/asm/mach-default directory could not be found
you probably need to configure your kernel, please read the FAQ
about no include/asm/mach-default directory.