Re: LSI softmodem chip 0x11c11040, any news ?

RE: Do they have an email where I can push this case up ?
Only if you represent a major buyer of that chipset type,
and will financially sponsor the Linux code development.
While the LSI staff likes supporting Linux, they cannot be financially
altruistic

MarvS