Install 2 PCI modems in one Fedora Core 4

Dear all,

I'm new to linux modem installations. I have already compiled 2 modem =
drivers, one for Lucent Winmodem and one for PCTel.

I firstly install the PCTel driver and the device ttyS_PCTEL0 setup =
successfully. However, after I installed the Lucent modem driver and =
reboot, I can only find out the Lucent modem (ttyLTM0) but the PCTel =
(ttyS_PCTEL0) disappears. However, the module of PCTel modem is already =
loaded.

What configurations I still need to make for the successful =
installation?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Jacky