From: Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 20, 2007 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: Agere SV92PP
To: Alan Hendrickson <ubunutu@xxxxxxxxx>, Jacques Goldberg
<Jacques.Goldberg@xxxxxxx>, Alexei Chentsov <chentsov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Brad House <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ciro Rocha <ciro.rocha@xxxxxxxxx>, Rishad Bharucha
<rb2102@xxxxxxxxx>, Muhamad Ali Wijaya <alixip@xxxxxxxxx>, jospin lase
<timekeeper3@xxxxxxxxx>, Danny moss <ddm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pablo
Marcondes <pablo.mmarcondes@xxxxxxxxx>, Hugo Leonardo Canalli
<hugocanalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ludi Maciel <iludi@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Amandeep Singh <gillaman23@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Seyed Mohammad Hoseini Rad
<smhr313@xxxxxxxxx>, Christpher Down <C.Down@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Isamar
Maia <isamar@xxxxxxxxx>, Virus <virus.cs@xxxxxxxxx>, Evan Hughes
<Evan.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, elias <imakris@xxxxxx>,
ivanandjeo@xxxxxxxxx, Robert Best <rwbest@xxxxxxx>, songs@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jacques,

Best make a agrsm/ folder  within
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/kernel-2.6/  and but
the older  agrsm resources and the attached into it.

Alan,

Our easily searchable archives are at
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/wgindex7.html
as I should have mentioned earlier.

I'm copying to the agrsm/SV92PP interest group

The package we are using has been primarily updated by Alexei Chentsov
with a few fixes since 2.6.18 by others.
These packages are at
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/kernel-2.6/  with
agrsm* filenames.

Below are cogent messages:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg00849.html
- description  of chipset support
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg00970.html
- successes and failures for kernels 2.6.8 - 2.6.12
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg01635.html
- major update from Alexei Chentsov
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg01641.html
- dialout success with pci=noacpi
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg01640.html
- compile failure under Ubuntu kernel 2.6.20-1
6-generic
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg01642.html
- compile success under Gentoo kernel 2.6.21 k
ernel
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg01644.html
- compile success under Fedora kernel 2.6.20-1
.2798, but problem upon usage.
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg01892.html
- fix for Ubuntu kernel 2.6.20-16-generic
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg02114.html
- Brad's update to 2.6.22

MarvS