To: "Sauro Cesaretti" <cesaretti.sauro@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 1:52 AM
Subject: Re: Slmodem on fedocra core 7

Sauro

Use the SLMODEMD.gcc4.1.tar.gz

If the system has not functioned before with slmodemd + SomeDriver
better run the
./scanModem and send us the output ModemData.txt.

If you want to compile your own from slmodem-2.9.11-20070813.tar.gz
an ALSA competent slmodemd MUST be compiled Within the modem/  subfolder.
modem # make clean
modem # make SUPPORT_ALSA=1
modem # cp slodemd /usr/sbin/slmodemd

MarvS