Re: RishadB, India kernel 2.6.20-16-generic

Rishad,

The first step is to complete your support for compiling.
Try to find some local experts through http://www.linux.org/groups/index.html
You must compile and install the agrsm software first.
Then activating the software will CREATE the modem ports.

MarvS