Re: result from Scanmodem

Kenneth,
You sent us the output of running a version of scanModem dated ... 2005_Oct_31 !
Would you please read
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/#scanModem,
download the most recent version as shown there,
and not forget to run scanModem as root.
Puppy Linux is sufficiently exotic to me to abstain from stating if you need the sudo command (like many Debian based systems) or ([su or root login] as generic and derived from generic Linux installations, to execute scanModem as root.

Jacques

 Kenneth Gundry wrote:

Here is the ModemData.txt file. It seems to contain very little information. Is this hopeless? I have a plug-in modem (and a wireless card when I am in range) that works, but it would be nice to be able to use the softmodem built into the laptop.

Ken Gundry (better to respond to kg@xxxxxxxxx rather than kgundry@xxxxxxxx)
Instead of this message, why would you not set the Reply-To: field in your mailer to kg@xxxxxxxxx?