Re: Agere AGRSM don't detected

Hugo,

We are very interested in modems potentially served by agrsm-alpha and
will help.
But please send us the ModemData.txt output by scanModem, so we can
best understand your hardware.  Please copy to  "Alexei Chentsov"
<chentsov@xxxxxxxxxxxx> who best understands the code.

Note that if a port like  /dev/ttyAGS3  was created by driver loading,
a symbolic link can be created:
$ sudo ln -s /dev/ttyAGS3  /dev/ttySAGR.
Then subsequently  wvdialconf  will test   /dev/ttySAGR -->  /dev/ttyAGS3

MarvS
scanModem maintainer