Re: scanModem, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586

Quoting Jacques Goldberg <Jacques.Goldberg@xxxxxxx>:

Dear Dave,

I am trying to understand what you have been doing from the beginning.
Please tell me where I am wrong.

Hi Jacques
Thanks for your reply which I am working through at the moment.

In my original post I said I had now bought a PCI USB modem. I now realise I was wrong about the USB. In fact the connector on the modem is one of these:

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/t60modemconnector.gif

Does anyone know how to refer to this type of connection? It makes things so much easier if you know what things are called.

regards
dave