Re: Please help me install the modem drivers

Hi

There is a much simpler way to have slmodemd run a startup in Ubuntu, you just
need to install the Ubuntu package for it :

	$ sudo apt-get install sl-modem-daemon

Edit the configuration file to fill in your country :

	$ sudo nano -w /etc/default/sl-modem-daemon

And restart it :

	$ sudo /etc/init.d/sl-modem-daemon restart

It should now start automatically at each boot.

Firas