Re: [Fwd: RE: UBUNTU USER PLEASE HELP [Was: Re: Modem Driver Help BROADCOM 4212]]

Hi

In Ubuntu (and also in Debian, by the way), all the packages required to
compiled stuff (gcc and all needed libraries) can be installed very simply,
with the build-essential metapackage :

	$ sudo apt-get install build-essential

There is no need to get online to install it, the package is on the Ubuntu CD.

Firas