Re: problem w. apparently new modem on vaio vgn-sz4mn

Piero

Linuxant provides good support. Run the
$ sudo hsfconfig --diagnose
it will write a log file to the /tmp/folder.
Send it to modem.support@xxxxxxxxxxxx

MarvS
scanModem maintainer

On 4/12/07, Piero A. Bonatti <bonatti@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've run the scanmodem tool, that does not recognize the modem.  It tells only
that it is a Conexant, so I downloaded Conexant drivers but no success: the
modem is dead (although the hardware works: I'm using it under Vista).

O.S.: Kubuntu 6.10 i386

I'm enclosing the diagnostic files produced by the scanmodem tool and by the
Conexant driver installation procedure

best,

piero bonatti