Re: Modem help

Mick,

Antonio is correct that there is no current support.
However AgereSystems has provided some code which may in the future be
servicable.  Unfortunately there are compile failures with sources of
the  2.6.17-10 series kernels.  So the best advice for now is follow
the guidance of InfoGeneral.txt and consider other modem hardware.

Antonio,
  I'll get this info into a scanModem update soon.

MarvS
scanModem maintainer