Re: rashed bangladesh Ubuntu 6.06.1 LTS Kernel 2.6.15.26.386

1-One copy of the message is enough.
2-It is impossible to understand what you want.

I never heard about anything named kodec, but you probably mean CODEC.
CODEC is a chip component (hardware) in AC'97 and HDA modems. This has nothing to do with which distribution of Linux you use.
So there does not exist anything as an Ubuntu 6.06 CODEC, even less a CD!

Now, if what you want is to make a modem work with an Ubuntu 6.06 Linux distribution please read the attached and send us the file ModemData.txt

Jacques

Rashed Uddin Chowdhury wrote:
Pls send me a ubuntu 6.06 kodec CD in my following
address : Rashed. e-mail : rashedpadua@xxxxxxxxx or :
House-355, Road-14, Block-B, Chandgao R/A,
Chittagong-4212; Bangladesh.

____________________________________________________________________________________ 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.
Please be kind enough to supply to us the file Modem/ModemData.txt which
will be produced using scanModem under Linux.

Web page http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/first.html explains to pedestrians
how to do that, in particular if you currently must use Internet under
Windows.

People with some Linux experience may directly see
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/welcome.html#scanmodem