Re: Latest 537EP drivers problem

Pablo,

I shall be very short and very clear with you. If you still want t-o run
Linux and you are still faithful to Intel, purchase an Intel 536EP modem
board, download the latest 536 driver after having got rid of any 537
software.

This is the quickest way which will cost everyone the lowest in terms of
efforts and will provide you the quickest satisfaction.

Philippe

--
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/intel/Philippe.Vouters/
Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)