slmodemd continues to work with fedora kernel based on 2.6.20.4

Dear all,
  This is a continuation to the other email, where
slmodemd worked on Fedora kernel based on 2.6.20, and
now works on latest kernel released from Fedora

http://fedoranews.org/cms/node/2817

using yum to install the kernel and kernel-devel
packages, I tried to compile slmodemd against the
newly released kernel.  Everything worked out
beautifully.  Here's the page with what I did

http://www.geocities.com/olivares14031/2620-12933fc6-slmodemd.html

Thanks,

Antonio

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.