Re: Lucent ComOne, Brazil, CentOS release 4.92 (Beta) (Sony VAIO PCG-F409)

Alexie

http://archives.linmodems.org/6808
=========
I manage to get my ComOne MC221 Cardbus modem card working today.
The only gotcha I hit was that linux detected the wrong vendor_id for the
card.. It picked it up as 0xffff (invalid vendor id). (The card should be
vendor_id=0x11c1, device_id=0x0440) I added another DEVICE line in the
build_modules script (don't know if that was necessary) and then fed the
lt_modem module the vendor_id and device_id when I modprobed it.
=========
refers to the old ltmodem package. Can you do a comparable for
martian_dev to recognize vendor_id=0x11c1, device_id=0x0440 on a
PCMCIA card?

MarvS