ANNOUCE: New version of pctel driver - rht-7

Hi List,

Jacques has uploaded a new version of the pctel driver that I maintain
to http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/pctel-linux/welcome.html .

The new version adds the following:

  * Fix for configure script so that UTS_RELEASE is picked up from
    linux/utsrelease.h from kernel 2.6.18 onwards (Bert Deknuydt).
  * Fix for redundant include of linux/config.h in kernel 2.6.18 onwards.
    This also needs linux/version.h to be included first (Bert Deknuydt)
  * Fix for uart_handle_sysrq_char macro now having only 2 arguments in
    kernel 2.6.19.
  * Various fixes to removed redundant code (Jeff Trull)
  * Fix to udev script creation (Jeff Trull)
  * Compiler version check on kernel (Jeff Trull)
  * Various code fixes for kernels 2.6.17 to 2.6.19 (Peter Merkulov and
    Jeff Trull)
  * Fix for missing integer division symbol, __udivdi3 (Peter Merkulov,
    fix by Jeff Trull)

I hope that this resolves some of the problems that people have been
having with the latest kernels.

Best regards,

     Robert (pctel driver maintainer)