Re: (nessun oggetto)

Folks, this is a follow up of:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-seventh/msg00525.html

Michele,
PLEASE always reply to discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you do this, all the discussion is archived and it saves us a LOT of time.

Please look at what I wrote you above, and at what you write now.
Have you determined which kind of modem is your USB Microlink 56k Fun?
ISDN? ADSL? Uses a Conexant chipset? Uses a SmartLink chipset?
So which driver did you try to install? Linuxant HSF? SmartLink 2.9.11?
Without SOME details, how can I guess why some MAKE failed?

Thanks - Jacques

Michele wrote:
Hi,
I've tried to follow the instruction of installation but running MAKE file the terminal returned a series ok warning and error so I dindn't continue the installation...

I wait for your instruction without haste.

Bye,
   Michele