Re: Trouble with git reset in my pushtree

Thanks for your answers, but I found the root cause which was (as always) located between the chair and the keyboard.

My batch file was using "./g reset --hard origin/master" instead of "git...". Reverting to the right command solved my problem.

Sorry for the noise.

Laurent