Patch that adds NeoOffice code to existing LibreOffice code needs review

I have submitted, but not committed, the following patch that basically copies a fix for a macOS bug from the NeoOffice codebase:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/170426

The copied code is available under the MPL 2.0 license so I assume that it is OK to add the inline fix in the LibreOffice codebase but I have the following questions:

1. Does the text that I added to LibreOffice’s license files look OK?
2. Do I need to and the NeoOffice license info in any other LibreOffice files?
3. Do the comments in the C++ code that I changed look OK?

I will keep the patch as work-in-progress until the appropriate TDF committee (the ESC?) has a chance to review the patch.

Thanks,

Patrick