Re: CairoSDPR status

Hi Michael, hi Armin,

Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I append Armin's update with his permission on some exciting work
> he's been doing with us to improve Cairo rendering performance :-)

Indeed, exciting stuff - thx so much (both of you) for making that
possible! :)

That stuff is from the area of long-term, fundamental architecture and
core functionality improvements, that will pay great dividends (I
hope!) going forward. Much more of that is on the various "ESC budget"
pages from TDF, at times since 2017 - but somehow nothing ever happens
there. Which is quite a shame, but at the same time it's exhilarating,
to finally see progress on this front.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten