rendering individual elements of drawings ...

Hi Armin,

Currently we're in a bit of a rush; but we have some code that can render individual elements of a slide; and I believe we're currently doing this by rendering via to a GDI meta-file and then re-rendering to pixels.

I would expect that we could do this rather better in future by rendering with primitives directly to an outputdevice of some kind.

Would appreciate a quick poke at Marco's code to see how easy that is to do - at least if it doesn't slow us down coding time-wise =)

	Marco - do you have some pointers ?

	Thanks !

		Michael.

--